council logo council banner
01489 890651 | Email

Report Fault


To report faults on the highway eg. potholes, flooding, blocked drains/gulleys, overhanging trees and shrubs and to report faulty, broken or damaged street lights visit the Hampshire County Council fault reporting website (opens in a new window).


Swanmore Parish Council owns and maintains some footway lighting in the village see list here, faults with any of the following footway lights should be reported to Clerk.

All other lighting within the village is maintained by Hampshire County Council and should be reported through the Hampshire County Council website, see Highways.

The Parish Clerk, Parish Council Office, Hollythorns House, New Road, Swanmore, Hampshire SO32 2NW | Map (opens in new window)

Visitor opening hours are normally: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 10.00am - 12.00 noon and Tuesday and Thursday 2.00pm - 3.00pm. Other times, please ring for an appointment.